We are the Largest Professional Organization Dedicated to Advancing an Integrative Model of Pain Care
For almost 30 years, our mission has remained the same: To improve the lives of people with pain by advancing a person centered, integrative model of pain care through evidence-guided education, credentialing, and advocacy. We have been, and still are, the only national professional organization dedicated to advancing the integrative pain care approaches that now define “best practice” in the National Pain Strategy published by NIH.
Our membership is made up of a diverse group of leaders and innovators in integrative pain management who continually strive to understand how to make use of the widest possible array of pain management products and therapeutic devices.
We offer many opportunities to get your marketing message in front of the right audiences at the right time. Download our 2018 Media Kit here and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk further.
Commercial opportunities include:
- Annual Meeting - For almost 30 years, our Annual Meeting has been the only clinical meeting dedicated to integrative pain management. It attracts some 1,000+ of the best and most inquisitive minds in the field of pain management today. The clinicians who attend our meeting are enthusiastic, open to new ideas, and genuinely interested in finding ways to be more effective at caring for their patients. The meeting seeks to educate clinicians about the latest trends in pain management and encourage open communication among them.
- Corporate Council - The Academy of Integrative Pain Management greatly values its relationships with the commercial sponsors who make the products that enable members to provide the best pain care possible. These sponsors support the goals and mission of AIPM and its programs through a variety of means, including joining the AIPM’s Corporate Council Program.
- The Pain Practitioner Magazine (print and digital editions) - The print edition of The Pain Practitioner offers advertisers exposure to almost 4,000 members of AIPM, plus an additional 6,000 who practice in the specialty of pain medicine. It is printed in four-color format six times a year. The digital edition of the magazine is released a week after the print edition, and is archived online for reference. The digital edition reaches almost 4,000 members of AIPM and an additional 56,000 who practice in the specialty of pain medicine. Advertisers can take advantage of digital-only ad units, as well as ad videos, slideshows and other interactive content.
- Currents - Our bi-weekly e-newsletter is packed with recent research and news about integrative pain management, as well as important updates from the Academy of Integrative Pain Management such as events and credentialing opportunities. Each issue reaches 60,000 readers.
- Social Media and Blog - AIPM has a robust readership on social media and blog. Every month, we reach at least 30,000 users across our blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+ combined.
- Cross-Platform Sponsorship Packages
Download the 2018 Media Kit here.