Thousands of multi-disciplinary practitioners are fighting chronic pain by advancing an integrative model as the standard of care.
We are #TeamPainCare. Join us!
We welcome, equally, all members of the pain care team, including MDs/DOs, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, PTs, OTs, acupuncturists, chiropractors, dentists, massage therapists, and others.
Being a member in the Academy of Integrative Pain Management shows your patients and colleagues that you stand for:
- Treating each person with pain using an individualized plan.
- The power of a team-based approach.
- Access to all appropriate treatment options.
Learn about our mission here.
What you get as a member:
- A card and certificate you can display in your practice to show your affiliation with AIPM and that you stand for a patient-centered, team-based approach to pain care.
- Access to 70+ free and discounted CME courses in our online Pain Care Learning Center so that you can stay on top of the latest IPM approaches.
- Member-only discounts including 50% off at MedPro Disposal, FlashCode and more. (AIPM Members - Please sign in to our Member Portal for instructions on how to access these exclusive discounts)
- Instant access to connect with other Integrative Pain Management (IPM) practitioners in your area to share knowledge, swap lessons learned and make referrals to each other.
- Complimentary subscriptions to our award-winning magazine, The Pain Practitioner, and our bi-monthly e-newsletter, Currents.
- FREE Pain Profile Outcome (POP) Kit to print and use in your practice.
- Discounts on all events, from our Annual Meetings to online-only webinars.
- 10% off the Advanced Pain Management Practitioner (APMP) Certificate Program (a $150 value!).
- A listing in our Find a Provider online member directory so that new patients can find you.
- Full concierge service: You can call or email us at anytime for help with any member benefits, policy/advocacy advice, continuing education assistance, credentialing questions, or other needs you have for your IPM practice.
- Updates on CME requirements in your state, along with courses you can take online to fulfill those requirements.
- Representation on pain policy and advocacy issues on federal and state levels.
- Invitations to participate in AIPM online events Twitter Chats and Facebook Lives as experts.
- The chance to be featured in our e-newsletters and magazine.
- Plus, a brand new way to connect and learn from other IPM practitioners around the world! Coming soon in 2018.
* NOTE: If you are a credentialed member, dues are $350/year as of 2018.
See more information about credentialed memberships here.
Learn more about our discounted group rates here.
We’ve been around for 30 years – and our work is needed now more than ever. Won’t you show your support for an integrative model of care for people with pain?
Become a member of #TeamPainCare today!
Download our Membership Brochure
Download our Student/Resident Brochure
Already a member? Login to the Member Portal here.