We are a diverse community of healthcare providers representing more than 30 distinct disciplines who are dedicated to using all appropriate therapeutic approaches to reduce pain, and achieve optimal health and healing.
We welcome, equally, all members of the pain care team, including MDs/DOs, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, PTs, OTs, acupuncturists, chiropractors, dentists, massage therapists, and others.
When You Join AIPM, You Show Your Support For:
- Treating each person with pain using an individualized plan.
- The power of a team-based approach.
- Access to all appropriate treatment options.
What You Get as an AIPM Member:
- A card and certificate you can display in your practice to show your affiliation with AIPM and that you stand for a patient-centered, team-based approach to pain care.
- Instant access to connect with other IPM practitioners in your area to share knowledge, swap lessons learned and make referrals to each other.
- Complimentary subscriptions to our award-winning magazine, The Pain Practitioner, and our bi-monthly e-newsletter, Currents.
- FREE Pain Profile Outcome (POP) Kit to print and use in your practice.
- Discounts on all events, from our Annual Meetings to online-only webinars.
- A listing in our Find a Provider online member directory so that new patients can find you.
- Full concierge service: You can call or email us at anytime for help with any member benefits, policy/advocacy advice, continuing education assistance, credentialing questions, or other needs you have for your IPM practice.
- Updates on CME requirements in your state, along with courses you can take online to fulfill those requirements.
- Representation on pain policy and advocacy issues on federal and state levels.
- Invitations to participate in AIPM online events Twitter Chats and Facebook Lives as experts.
- The chance to be featured in our e-newsletters and magazine.
Join thousands of multi-disciplinary practitioners who are fighting chronic pain by advancing an integrative model as the standard of care.
Or renew your membership here.
Already a member? Login to the Member Portal here to access your exclusive benefits.