- Pain Summit 2018
|Global Pain Clinician Summit 2018 Poster Abstracts | Pain Management Conference|
Each Year, 40+ Poster Abstracts Are Featured that Highlight the Latest in Integrative Pain Management Research
We are currently accepting poster presentations in the following categories:
Posters submissions must be received by August 31, 2018.
Committee experts will review all posters for originality and relevance, and accepted posters will be required to pay a $99 abstract fee to present at the Summit. The posters will be available to present on Friday, November 9, 2018 throughout the Summit breaks and reception. Guidelines for submission and presentation are listed below.
1. Poster Proposals and all accompanying materials must be electronically submitted below no later than August 31, 2018. Please contact MacKenzie Davis at 209-813-2573 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding submissions or dates.
2. Presenters must be registered for the 2-day Summit and pay a $99 abstract fee which will be due upon acceptance. All presenters are responsible for the associated summit fees and all personal expenses (travel, hotel, etc.).
3. Generic names should be used versus brand names when possible. Also, the use of words such as novel, unique, robust, and excellent is thought to be promotional, and must be substantiated by proper references or p-values. When possible, use pharmacologic agent, medication, therapy, or a similar term, instead of drug.
a. Logos are not permitted on the poster other than institutional affiliations.
4. Only Encore presentations from other conferences occurring during or after November 2017 will be accepted unless new data is being presented. Please note if this material has been previously published.
5. Poster Proposals will be reviewed and selected by members of the Education Advisory and Review Committee.
6. AIPM reserves the right to edit your Abstract for publication, and will send a copy for your approval following the scientific review.
7. We consider the Poster Presentations to be an educational activity, and therefore must be free of bias. All sources of support must be disclosed and acknowledged in the Abstract and must be listed in the top right-hand corner of the poster at the meeting.
a. If conflict of interest is not disclosed and/or listed on the poster, your submission can be disqualified.
8. One of the authors of the Poster must be present during the specified hours of the Poster Session(s). Please indicate on this form which author will be presenting and attending.
9. Posters must fit a 4’h x 8’w poster board. Poster Presentations are to be free of commercial bias and avoid proprietary references, including the use of logos.
10. Please bring sufficient 8½ x 11 inch copies of your poster (100+) for the conference attendees.
To submit your poster, please fill out the following information: