Brand New Meeting Format = Brand New Marketing Opportunities!
We’ve listened to the needs of today's busy clinicians, and are proud to announce a new format for our Annual Meetings that is more contemporary and relevant for everyone involved, attendees and commercial supporters alike.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!! However, we have room for TWO more participants who can exhibit without power. If you are interested, please contact Cathleen Coneghen at email@example.com as soon as possible.
We have re-tooled our annual educational opportunity as a Global Pain Clinician Summit. It will be smaller in size and shorter in length, and laser-focused on select and highly relevant topics so clinicians can spend less time away from patients, and more time learning practical techniques and connecting with one another.
This year's summit will take place November 9-10, 2018 at one of the most revered academic institutions in the world, the Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical Center* in Boston, Massachusetts. This choice of location reinforces our emphasis on research and evidence for integrative pain management, and our desire for the event to be as affordable and easy to attend as possible.
Global Pain Clinician Summit 2018 attendees will be similar to our Annual Meetings: Leaders and innovators in integrative pain management who are influential in decision-making. They are members of the multidisciplinary pain care team who are hands-on in managing patients across a full range of painful conditions and want to understand more about how to make use of the widest possible array of pain management products and therapeutic devices.
The Global Pain Clinician Summit 2018 is the first of a series of Summits to be held throughout the United States in 2018-9. (Locations to be announced.) We welcome all commercial supporters to participate.
To coincide with our new Summit format, we’re excited to offer new ways for marketers to expose their products, services and messages. Instead of a separate Exhibit Hall with dozens of exhibitors, there will be a 3.5 hour Product Showcase limited to 16 participants (available on a first come, first serve basis). Located in the sun-filled lobby area, the space for the Showcase cannot be missed, and is ideal for connecting with attendees, displaying your signage, and distributing materials. No more fear of attendees not making their way to the Exhibit Hall!
Participants can choose to only partake in the Product Showcase at the Summit, or to keep their message going all year long through print and digital promotions.
Basic Product Showcase Package (Summit Only) - $2,500 - SOLD OUT!
Each participant in the Product Showcase will receive:
- 6’ table
- 2 chairs
- 3.5 hours of uninterrupted time to interact with Summit attendees
- Lead Retrieval Scanner
- Access to power outlets
- Logo and link on the AIPM website
- One dedicated eblast to be emailed to 350+ Summit attendees immediately before, during or after the Summit.
Premier Product Showcase Package (Summit + Exposure All Year Long) - $3,995 - SOLD OUT!
- Everything in the Basic Product Showcase package. ($2,500 value!)
- 1/3 page ad in our official magazine, The Pain Practitioner, which reaches 10,000 pain professionals. ($1,000 value!)
- 300x250 ad in our official e-newsletter, Currents, which reaches 60,000 pain professionals. ($850 value!)
- An additional dedicated eblast to 3,500+ pain professionals which includes all AIPM members and Summit attendees, to be distributed between January-June 2019. ($2,000 value!)
- Lanyard for Badges $4,500 - Your company logo displayed on the lanyard holding each attendee's name badge provides great visibility throughout the conference. (One opportunity available)
- Friday evening reception - Host (one opportunity available)
- Custom opportunities available! Contact us to learn more
*Academy of Integrative Pain Management is not affiliated with Harvard University, nor is Academy of Integrative Pain Management a Harvard University program or activity.
As an ACCME accredited provider, AIPM adheres to ACCME Standards for Commercial Support. AIPM ensures that:
- Arrangements for commercial exhibits or advertisements cannot influence planning or interfere with the presentation, nor can they be a condition of the provision of commercial support for CME activities.
- Product-promotion material or product-specific advertisement of any type is prohibited in or during CME activities.
- Social events, or meals, at commercially supported CME activities cannot compete with or take precedence over educational events.
See our confirmed participants in the Product Showcase.
UPDATED FLOOR PLAN: As of September 24, we have room for TWO more participants who can exhibit without power (see floor plan below). If you are interested, please contact Cathleen Coneghen at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.